Senior Adult Program
The Senior Program, JOYs, is open to individuals aged 55 and older, as well as disabled individuals under the age of 55. All services are free! Senior programming & services are provided in a holistic manner, and individuals can come for one single activity, or come for the entire days programming. JOYs is open to the public on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays each week, running from 9am-1:30pm. All programming days consist of a hot meal, socialization, and laughter. Other programming includes:
- Bible Study (Tuesdays at 11),
- Cardio Drumming (Tuesdays at 10),
- Computer classes (Tuesdays at 10:30),
- Chair aerobics (Thursdays at 10),
- Book Club (Thursdays at 11)
- Arts & Crafts (Mondays at 12:30, Thursdays at 10),
- a monthly dementia fighting food box (with perishable food options),
- access to a licensed social worker with a speciality in mental health and geriatrics
- Educational speakers (varies--see monthly calendars for guests)
- BINGO (Tuesdays & Thursdays after lunch)
Please stop in and join us! We always welcome new participants with a smiling face!
Senior Program Newsletter & Calendar
Below, find the May 2017 Joy Newsletter.